You Can Clean Your Home With The Same Products as SERVPRO Professionals
SERVPRO technicians have been developing and cleaning with the most advance products around. For over 50 years SERVPRO has been at the forefront of extreme fire and water disaster clean ups and restoration. In addition to offering our Certified SERVPRO Cleaned program, where our franchises perform a professional pathogen cleaning on your site, we are now proud to offer SERVPRO's certified disinfectant, SERVPROXIDE. This single product kills most viruses and bacteria and has an extremely low EPA toxicity rating, making it safe for everyday use.
SERVPROXIDE vs COMPETITION
-kills 99.999% of bacteria
-Requires no dilution
-Non bleach formulated
-No harsh chemicals or fumes
-NSF certified (safe around food)
-Lowest toxicity rating by EPA.
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria
The facts speak for themselves. Add this to your daily cleaning protocol today!